FanView Community Guidelines
We want FanView to be a supportive, family-friendly online space where people of all ages can share content and achievements focused around subjects they care deeply about.
It’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. Help us grow this community and keep it safe and respectful. Post only your own photos and videos and always follow the law. Respect everyone when you post, don’t post nudity, profanity or violent content.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or have the right to share. Don’t post anything you’ve copied from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of others
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Please DO NOT:
- Post anything you would not want your grandparents or children to see
- Make personal attacks
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks
- Post nudity, sexual or violent content
- Post promotional or commercial content except on your own Wall
- Graphic or shocking content
- Spam, scams, or other misleading content
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means removing posts or blocking accounts entirely.
Thank you for helping us build a great community:
If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by using our built in reporting tool, which you will find on the detail page of every image or video, or you can contact us. When you report content as inappropriate, we will review that content as quickly as possible and remove content that doesn’t meet our guidelines. Even if you or someone you know doesn’t have a FanView account, you can still file a report.
Last updated December 11,2019